Over the weekend I went to the beach to get a picture of the full moon as it was rising over the horizon. I was somewhat disappointed because since it is supposed to be closer to earth I just thought it would look really really big.
.JPG)
If you look closely you can see the moon rising. There must be a haze on the horizon, because it was hard to see with the sun still shining.
.JPG)
Anyway, I hung around till the sun went down to get a few pictures of the moonlight ocean.

Then as I arrived back at my house the moon was so bright and looked cool with the clouds. So this is the moon's view from my backyard.
For more skywatch pictures visit
http://skyley.blogspot.com/
17 comments:
Linda these images are wonderful and calming for me.
I noticed the prayers at top of your blog.
Please hold my mother in your prayers as she is in Palliative care
as we wait.I thank you NG
Very nice. The second one is my favorite.
That second one is so smooth and clear looking. I like the first one best tho. I wouldn't have noticed the moon if you hadn't mentioned it.
These are gorgeous! Love the clouds around that moon in the last one.
Congrats Grandma! :) They are precious.
great photos...love the waves and the reflection...pretty moon....
That is a nice shot on the moon.
My SWF entries are here and here. Hope you can pass by as well. Thanks!
I really like that first one -- seems so mysterious! I have missed you posting also. . . checked several times. Hope you had a great time at the beach. We have weather in the 50's so it has been great walking weather. Come see my new photos of Mt. Hood.
I could not get any photos of the moon -- still haven't mastered night photos with this new camera. I miss my old one so much!
Lovely Sky Watch from the beach.
B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L! :)))
Nice series of shots and what a view:)
SO pretty! That second was it OUTSTANDING!! Wow....
~Michele~
(Hug)
I love photos frome the shoreline. Your moon shot is great. I have a hard time getting them so they aren't blurry.
Oh, wow, that first is so beautiful...and I like the others too.
Lovely photographs!
Love the moonrise shots. Don't see those as much.
Nice sea and sky shots.
Oh, these are beautiful!
Nice and peaceful shots.
Post a Comment