Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two Cute Cousins

These are my two newest grandchildren. They are 10weeks and 1 day apart in age. And just 4lbs and a few oounces between them. That is amazing when you look at how much difference there is in the size of them. When I thought about it, I just said whoa that's what happens to me when I gain just 4lbs. It shows up looking liking 10. Maybe I should go take a walk after that thought.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Reminds me of a pic I took of rj & st...but they were only 1 day apart! :o)

PERBS said...

Before you know it, that little one will catch up! Congrats on latest two in case I haven't said enough. . .

Michele said...

Awwww!!!! What a sweet pair! You really must be sooo proud!!
Congrats!
~Michele~

dot said...

Congratulations! You didn't show up on my bloglines so I almost missed these.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh what a cute comparison!!
I'm sure they will grow up to be great friends!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers