Decided to make pizza for dinner tonight because I just don't want to go out to dinner in this cold weather. My husband is allergic to wheat and yeast, so he never gets to eat pizza out. So, I'm making this just for him to enjoy. A yeast/wheat free pizza. He loves it!
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
6 comments:
You're such a sweet wifey!
Looks yummy to me! Can you post the recipe?
MMmmm.... hubby saw this and now wants pizza for supper tonight... LOL.
I will make mine a vegetarian and of course, I will put ham on his!
Looks yummy! Who needs wheat anyway??!? :)
Oh it looks Yummy!
Looks yummy!
Post a Comment