Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bubble Smiles


8 comments:

PERBS said...

Neat catch but what is it really?

dot said...

A really cute picture. Makes me think of a ship or submarine. lol

Andrea said...

Is this some of your family? I took a picture of my grandson through a bubble like that at the Aquarium in Gatlinburg.

Carletta said...

Very cute! That little teethy smile is precious.

Congrats on the new Grandbaby - looks like Mom and Dad are pleased as punch! I have one due in May.

Gretchen said...

They look very happy!

Sharon said...

LOL, cute of both of them :) And I see you, too!

Sandy said...

Love this shot.

Mike's Travels said...

What a great photo!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers