Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
What a beautiful autumn sky!I left messages below on two others.
WOW... this is spectacular. What an amazing contrast of colors against that deep blue sky.Very nice!Have a good weekend.~Michele~Mountain Retreat- Canada
Gorgeous shot!
Beautiful! The fall colors seem to have really gone south this year.
Glorious colors! Excellent!Cheers, Klaus
Beautiful! No sky watch for me, but I did post more fall colors.
The leaves are just gorgeous against the blue sky...what an unusual tree with only limbs on the one side! A wonderful photo!
Beautiful colors. I love fall.
what beautiful colors!!! Happy SWF. :)
Icame...but the photo won't open :(
Is that here in town? Beautiful colors.
beautiful fall colors I posted the same sort of photos... because next week I am thinking they will be pretty much gone! HappySWF!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a beautiful autumn sky!
I left messages below on two others.
WOW... this is spectacular. What an amazing contrast of colors against that deep blue sky.
Very nice!
Have a good weekend.
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada
Gorgeous shot!
Beautiful! The fall colors seem to have really gone south this year.
Glorious colors! Excellent!
Cheers, Klaus
Beautiful! No sky watch for me, but I did post more fall colors.
The leaves are just gorgeous against the blue sky...what an unusual tree with only limbs on the one side! A wonderful photo!
Beautiful colors. I love fall.
what beautiful colors!!! Happy SWF. :)
Icame...but the photo won't open :(
Is that here in town? Beautiful colors.
beautiful fall colors I posted the same sort of photos... because next week I am thinking they will be pretty much gone!
HappySWF!
Post a Comment