Today, while his mommy went for a routine doctor's appointment (baby #3 on the way), the little guy and I went down to the beach to take a walk.

As we were walking, suddenly something moved at our feet...

Watch out,
Gramma, it's a crab! This little guy, came at us
pincher's and all. We made sure we stayed at a distance. The last thing I wanted to do was wrestle a crab.

We walked through the seaweed like it was a maze. Then suddenly the little guy just reached over and picked up a big piece. No, no C that stuff is nasty. Then I had to keep a 2yr from putting his hands in his mouth, till we could get them clean again. This is the first time I've ever seen seaweed all over the beach like this. It didn't smell very good either. Needless, to say that was the end of our walk.
We had more excitement a little later in the day. Check out my daughter's blog
to see what else happened.
4 comments:
That is the first crab I ever saw on a beach! I am glad it wasn't me there!!!!!!!!!!!
That photo of the sun reflecting on the water is beautiful! Glad you had the crab photos to make the day a little happier.
Beautiful shots. :) I love the crab and his shadow.
Your photos are great Linda and I love those cute little fat cheeks!
Post a Comment