Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Here comes the sun

Had the opportunity to get up early this morning, walk over and stand on the shore, while watching the sun rise over the horizon. So many things of nature allow us to see the presence of our Lord all around us. We just need to be still and listen for His voice as He passes by. I hope you all have a wonderful day as we gather together to worship our Risen Lord.

7 comments:

Michele said...

Gasp... these are spectacular... amazing colors... what a show nature has put on for you... I am glad you have brought these photos to us!

PERBS said...

Beautiful! I had a sunset like that last night and I put on blog today.

Carletta said...

OH MY GOSH!
What stunning images!

Blessings!

Kerri Farley said...

Absolutely beautiful! Really love seeing your pics in large format :)

dot said...

A couple WOW shots! You've enlarged your photos and they look really good.

Mike's Travels said...

That is so true! I fail to see how people cannot see His beauty and creativity everywhere! Lovely shots.

Sharon said...

That was such a beautiful morning :) You got some beautiful shots of the "crack of dawn" LOL

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers