For more skywatch
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Skywatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
18 comments:
Thanks for the visit and the comment. We pay $1.58 a litre here - that's right A LITRE!!
Two of my favorite kind of images! A full moon AND LOWER GAS prices! Great captures!
I love the full moon.
Our feul here(Malaysia) drop too.
No kidding. I was excited to fill up for $2.84 yesterday and was the first tank under $40 in God knows how long (over a year I'm sure - especially for a 16 gallon tank).
The moon has been great this week. I've missed some good shots by not having the camera or being on JTB on the way to work and can't stop. Always the way.
Beautiful mooon shot, I love it. thanks for sharing.
Cheers
http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/
The last two months we have had clouds and I couldn't see the moon. . . glad I got it when it was 3/4 full this month! lol
Great moon shot.
Forgot to say I left a comment below too on the crab post.
A beautiful moon!
Your prices for gas are lower than here. We are at $2.91 this evening - still better than it was.
Cute little guy in the previous post!
By the way ~ I LOVE your new header, that is an awesome picture.
Wow, that is a low price. Here in Norway we pay about 1.90 $ pr litre. And we produce a lot of oil!!!! Arrrgh. Anyway, have a nice weekend and thank you for joining SWF this wwek :-)
Gas prices have lowered here in Canada too. Not for long, though, I'm sure.
The full moon was absolutely amazing this week! Happy Sky Watch!
Lovely moon shot! Happy SWF. :)
I am thrilled about the drop in prices too! What a relief! Agreed it's still way higher than necessary.
Love your moon shot. I tried to capture the orange moon the other night, but I was driving... I love the Harvest Moon.
Beautiful moon and so beautiful to see the gas prices coming down. Cheapest around here is $2.70. Love it.
Really like the picture of the moon.And who'd a thought we'd think just below $3/gal was cheap!
I love hearing you all talk about the price of gas! We pay over $2 per litre here. Thankfully it's coming down though.
I traveled last week and saw gas in MO consistently for $2.46 and once in OK for $2.37. (That seemed to be a fluke.) It droped $0.14 at the same in 48 hours while I was in Missouri. Anyway, it is a little more palatable to fill up now, but I hope the energy-saving things some people were driven to do not die with cheaper gas!
LOVE your moon. A good night moon shot eludes me!
Yes, good to know the fuel prices are dropping! Your moon shot is wonderful! Yes, we reflect God's light....isn't that a great thing to "reflect" on! Greetings from Iowa.
Post a Comment