Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My World Tuesday

Welcome to my world where a walk on the sandy shores of the Atlantic ocean can bring many surprises.

To participate in "My World Tuesday" visit

15 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

He's doing a great little dance I bet.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

L: Amazing, the first time I looked I didn't see the crab I saw the footprint. That is really cool.

Carole said...

This is a great detail shot. I love it.

Andrea said...

Those little crabs are so cute running across the sand.

PERBS said...

I doubt I would like it since I like to walk barefoot across the sand. . .

Unknown said...

Great shot LOL!

Oman said...

Thank you for the wonderful tour. This 2nd week of meme really makes us appreciate the many places that we don't usually see or ever had a chance to visit like the one you showed me in this post. Hope you get to have time to check my world too. Another great job and more to come in the coming weeks.

Louise said...

Love this photo!

Carletta said...

Terrific post!
I too first noticed the footprints and the bike tire (?) before I saw that little crab. He looks like he posed for you.

antigoni said...

A unique post! Well done!

Ivar Østtun said...

Cool shot Linda. Well done :-)

Sharon said...

I like this meme! Love the shot, too :) Hope you're not freezing, it got pretty cool here last night.

ms426d said...

Great shot of your world, thanks for sharing

Ladynred said...

What a cool crab! Thanks for sharing your world.
Travelherethere

Celeste said...

I love this picture, crabs always make me smile, I think it is all the attitude! Thankyou for sharing this - you made my day :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers