This mountain stream reminds me of the creek beside my grandparents home in WVA. My grandfather would always take us on walks along the creek. Most of the time we would end up playing in the water. I still love the sound of the creeks and walking on gravel paths.
The sun is peeping through the clouds today, our last day in the mountains, before heading home in the morning. Somewhat sad to leave this beautiful place. I think I would like to stay a while longer and walk more paths of history.
6 comments:
Fabulous shot of the pathway and that stream!!
I was born and raised in WV!
Summers county.
Reminds me of the picture you have of me and Matt sitting on a rock in front of a stream like that (in Tennessee, I think). Can't wait til you guys get home!!!!
Love the pathway....kind of reminds me of my post for today. And I LOVE the water over the rocks. We were in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee this past weekend. I think some of my pictures the last two days were taken at Cades Cove.
I can just hear it :) I know you will hate to leave, but I know of some little people who have been missing you very much!
Yep, definitely looks like our WV streams - 'creeks' - lovely image.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Glad you had a wonderful time! Don't forget, you can always return IF just with your memories. . .
Post a Comment