Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, October 27, 2008

You lookin at me?

As my husband and I were standing there in awe that we were this close to a real live deer, this little lady turns her head and looks right at us. She was probably thinking, "look at those humans, how rude of them to stare at us.

8 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Love your shots of the deer and the mountains! You are definitely in my area. Which caverns did you visit??

I think blogger changed the way we post our "larger" pictures. Email me when you get a chance and I can walk you through it.
kerrik312000@yahoo.com

Michele said...

Oh that's fantastic... to see them in their natural environment is so awesome. I still get excited when that happens no matter how often I see it! I never tire of it! A great capture out in the forest... you must be pleased as you should be!!! =)
~Michele~

SaraG said...

Beautiful photo's. I have had a real nice time looking around your site.
Take care

Sharon said...

Amazing! The only time I see deer around here is in the dark. Great shot :)

Rose said...

What a wonderful capture!

Andrea said...

Great shot. I will be sharing a deer in a few days that we saw this past weekend at Cades Cove.

PERBS said...

I like how you caught the sunshine on part of the deer and its face is in the shade. . .

Sandy said...

She's beautiful. We have them around our house every now and then and I never tire of seeing them.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers