Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, October 20, 2008

More butterflies

Catching butterflies seems to be my passion of late. Top is a Monarch sitting on a passion flower and the bottom is another one sitting on the pine straw.


6 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, those don't look real! Wonderful photos!

dot said...

Your pictures are great Linda!! Beautiful colors in the flower and the butterfly.

PERBS said...

Such great contrasts1

Mary said...

Your butterfly photos are lovely!

kjpweb said...

Nice shots! Well done!
It's not a Monarch, though. It's a Gulf Fritillary. You were right on the one below - It is a Swallowtail - a Polydamas Swallowtail.

Cheers, Klaus

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

L: I was going to say it's not a Monarch but you had the expert here in Klaus. those are great photo. I will say I don't know and then he tells me what it is.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers