Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, October 20, 2008

"Fireproof"

We went to see the movie "Fireproof" today. I highly recommend you take the time to go see it if it's showing in your area. It was awesome. Make a date and go see it. You can go to the following website to check out the preview

3 comments:

dot said...

I'm not up on the latest movies. I'll have to check this one out.

dot said...

I found a movie review and it does look like a good one. Now if I can talk the hubby into going.

PERBS said...

Well, from what it looks like to me, it is 30 some years too late for me. Glad you enjoyed it.

Why do they spell "military" with no a to abbreviate it? Doesn't make sense! I didn't know you wer a military family. . .

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers