Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
7 comments:
i came to see your sky watch photos and ended up checking out everything I could find... lovely photographs they are all wonderful! excellent blog!
Laura
Oh my word, how pretty!
Linda these are beautiful butterfly shots! I don't know what kind it is either.
Gorgeous colors! It isn't a TIGER Swallowtail but maybe another variety of swallowtail.
I went Google searching to find a similar butterfly picture and I think it may be a Polydamas Swallowtail. Check out this link to see their picture: http://butterflywebsite.com/gallery/SpeciesPhotos.cfm?speciesid=12
Make sure you enlarge the picture to see the detail. Pretty similar in my opinion. :)
This is exactly why I LOVE the large format! You can really display your pictures so beautifully...just as you have with these. Great shots!!!!
Just so lovely. Wish we had some as beautiful as that here!
Post a Comment