Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Comparing Prices

Who would of imagined the price of gasoline would of changed so much. It was in February of this year that I took the picture on the left. I thought it was ridiculous that gas was 2.99 a gallon. Here it is just 7 months later and gas is 3.65 a gallon. This price is actually about 35 cents cheaper than it was just 3 weeks ago. Ironic isn't it that we are now calling this price cheaper. I think this was the plan of the oil companies all along.

4 comments:

PERBS said...

I guess its a blessing that I never learned to drive BUT I am hit by the high prices in another way. Milk and eggs and things that have to be delivered fresh are so expensive.

Lissa said...

Yeah, it is ridiculous!

dot said...

Every time I go shopping seems like things have gone up.
I wonder why there is no gas rationing and why the speed limit is not reduced and why car makers are not making more gas saving cars.

Mike's Travels said...

We wish!! Here in UK it's £5.50 a gallon, that's $9.70 in your money. Driving is fast beconming a luxury for the rich!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers