For more skywatch see http://skyley.blogspot.comSharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
8 comments:
This is a great SWF like finding waldo game ahahaha! great pictures too :) Where were they taken? We don't have that here
I found the 1st one before I even read your post but I had to go back and look for the 2nd one. Great picture, don't you just love this fall weather.
Okay, I had to make the photo bigger first but I did find them both. Neat picture.
Yes,I can see them.Fantastic picture!
The first one was obvious by the middle of the trunk. I was scanning all those branches to find the 2nd one and saw nothing. THEN, I looked to the outer edges and there it was on the left! lol Great shot! Fun challenge.
I'm not officially playing skywatch BUT I have a sky photo up today. Come and se it.
Wonderful Sky Watch!
Great capture of the hawks.
Really beautiful shot! I love pine trees against a blue sky. I wouldn't have noticed the hawks if you hadn't mentioned them. I'm so un-observant!
Well caught! Hawks, tree and sky, nice combination.
Post a Comment