Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sneaky Little Fingers

One more, please mom!

7 comments:

dot said...

Oh yummy! Donuts are good reason to have sneaky little fingers.
Cute post!

Carletta said...

I agree - very cute - and I so want one too! :)

Lissa said...

You forgot to mention they were "Hot Now" doughnuts!!!! MMMMMM! Yummy!

Michele said...

Mmmm... *slurp* can't blame the fingers... I'd be all over it as well!

Mike's Travels said...

Oooh...I wish they were MY fingers!

PERBS said...

Looks like they could melt in your mouth! I bet they are that special brand of donuts I can't think of their name now. . . lol Anyway, they sure look like them.

Debbie365 said...

Oohhh....The Hot Light was on!!!! YUMMMMM!!!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers