Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pileated Woodpecker Male

He blended right in with the tree. I only saw him because of the noise he was making.

5 comments:

dot said...

I love to hear them calling. I always call these indian hens.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! How neat to see one of these so close!

I was gone out most of the day yesterday. You can email me at kerrik312000@yahoo.com and I will give you the instructions on how to change your blog to make your pictures show up larger.

Carla said...

They are noisy, but so pretty! Great photo catch!

PERBS said...

I can't see it at all and I enlarged it and looked and looked. :O( Glad you caught it tho.

PERBS said...

Oh! Maybe it is the black and white part at the top?

I left a comment on the donuts too -- trying to catch up reading blogs.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers