Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, September 12, 2008

Skywatch

Sky over Florida Waterways
For more skywatch visit

10 comments:

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful.This photo you must enlarge to really see how beautiful it is.Have a nice weekend!

dot said...

I enlarged like anne said and reached for my life jacket! lol. It felt like I was right in the water. Beautiful shot!

Carletta said...

Sea and sky fused together - just beautiful!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely sky. I hope you are avoiding all the recent tropical storms. Happy Sky Watch!

Mike's Travels said...

Beautifully calm!
My Skywatch

Arija said...

Very pretty reflections on the water.Really inviting.

Michele said...

Serene water shot... it is nice... makes me want to grab my fishing rod!

PERBS said...

I see a hint of blue!

Carla said...

I do miss Florida and those beautiful skies. Thanks for visiting my blog.

SandyCarlson said...

This is wonderful, as always.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers