Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, September 8, 2008

Just a brush

Friday, I was off to the beach again to catch some more pictures of how TS Hanna would affect us. My youngest grandson and his mom went along with me. He remembers how it was with TS Fay and couldn't wait to rush up on one of the board walks.
Here he is standing at the edge of the walk (mom is holding on).
Do you think he might be a future storm chaser?

Thankfully, the storm just brushed by our coast, so not much damage. Just a little beach erosion and light rain.

6 comments:

Pat N Fl said...

Great pictures, I can just hear C laughing in the 2nd one.

dot said...

A storm chaser for sure! I love his happy face and his cute little fat cheeks!

Carletta said...

I'm glad it just brushed by - good news.
He is a cutie! He looks like a happy little fellow.

SandyCarlson said...

I think so! What a beautiful little storm chaser he is.

PERBS said...

Hey! It might not have been the storm he was chasing but instead those waves and sand on the beach!

Rose said...

Storm chaser--maybe. Heartbreaker for sure.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers