Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Skywatch

Another picture of the Osprey when we were on the boat.
For more Skywatch pictures visit

13 comments:

Tommy said...

nice skywatch Friday photo great catch

ellen b. said...

What a magnificent bird. Love how you captured it! have a wonderful week...

2sweetnsaxy said...

I haven't a clue what kind of bird that is but it's a great shot.
:-)

EG CameraGirl said...

I think photographing birds in flight is very hard. Congrats on a great job.
Happy Sky Watch Friday. ;-)

Carletta said...

I highly recommend enlarging this -great capture!

PERBS said...

Nice catch in such a pale blue sky! Come and see my sky photo even tho am not officially playing.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gramma L: I would never tire of photos of an Osprey over the boat in the Sky, nicely captured.

Brad Myers said...

A very nice capture for sky watch.

Dewdrop said...

Love the shot. What a lucky catch!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful! When we were in NC, I tried to capture one of these fellows, but he wouldn't be caught by my camera! So thank you for sharing your talent. This is great.

Katney said...

We have nesting boxes for the osprey along the Yakima River. They are on tall poles like utility poles.

Rose said...

I would love to see that in my sky! Nice capture!

Michele said...

Ah, to be as free as a bird! Sometimes I wish I was....
This is truly a beautiful photograph... very nice.
Mountain Retreat

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers