Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hawk

I was sitting out on the back patio with my daughter watching the grandkids play. When we both caught something swoop by and land in the tree. There he was just sitting there watching. So after a few minutes I ran and got the camera. Whenever this Hawk is around the other birds are hard to find. While I love taking pictures of this hawk, I would rather see the other birds.

7 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

He is most dignified! And beautiful. I'm glad you were out there to see him.

Lissa said...

Nice to be able to see him up close.

Paulie said...

WOW! That's a couple of neat shots! Great job!

I finally caught up and think I left comments on at least ten posts.

Michele said...

Gosh... he is a menacing looking bird, isn't he? But what a great shot! You are lucky to capture a shot of him but I do imagine the other critters of the trees are probably hiding a long ways from him right now!

dot said...

You really got some good shots of him but like you, I'd hate to see him get the other birds.

Sharon said...

That.is.fantastic!!

Kerri Farley said...

Great capture of the HAWK!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers