Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, August 15, 2008

Skywatch



Captured the Chopper!



11 comments:

Knitting Mania said...

Good Job!!!

loved your blog as I took a closer look.

Be Blessed!

SandyCarlson said...

Well done! I have never been quick enough to do this.

dot said...

Oh my...you sure did! Looks like you were close or zoomed in good. Really neat shot!!

Anonymous said...

Nice capture. I try all the time but am seldom successful.

Abraham

Rune Eide said...

You don't capture those in one go!

Michele said...

Ah sweet! Great capture!

Jane Hards Photography said...

That's a fantastic catch. Don't often see images as close in as this.

Anonymous said...

Good job for SWF! Have a nice weekend:)

Angie said...

Wow! You certainly did!

Kelly said...

Great photo of the chopper! Bet that was hard to catch the view so clearly! Good job!

Paulie said...

Good job! I have a hard time capturing moving objects. It has a perfect background in that blue sky!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers