Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ten Years Ago....


He ask her "Will you marry me?"


She said "Yes" an so the story goes...

After five years, just the two of them became

The three of them

About three years after the three of them became


The four of them.

So after all that it should be no surprise to say that sometime early January 2009 with the arrival of baby number three, this family will officially become a "Family of Five"

Congratulations to my daughter and her wonderful husband in celebrating their "10th Wedding Anniversary."

8 comments:

Carletta said...

What a wonderful and endearing post!

Pat N Fl said...

What a Sweet and precious family they are. I can't wait to see them as a family of 5. I can't believe it has been 10 years already.

Sharon said...

A beautiful family, inside and out. (no surprise considering the heritage they come from) I LOVE that top picture! Happy Anniversary to my very loved friends :)

Lissa said...

After the Smilebox you sent me and this, I'm a puddle of tears! Must be the hormones... :) Love you!

Paulie said...

Enjoyed the wonderful pictorial! I also commented below on Friday's.

Andrea said...

How sweet. Happy Anniversary to the couple. A family of five....three GRAND'S to love and spoil. You are blessed.

Kerri Farley said...

Congratulations!! Love the progression of photos.

Debbie365 said...

I can hardly believe it's been 10 years! I love you all SO much!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers