Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, July 25, 2008

Skywatch

Visit skywatch at http://skyley.blogspot.com

We are now approaching Alaska.

15 comments:

Cátia said...

great photo!!! fantastic

SandyCarlson said...

Look at that landscape! Gorgeous.

Jane Hards Photography said...

That is a fantastic shot.

Jeannelle said...

Grand sight from above the clouds! I've never been in an airplane.

Thank you for visiting and commenting at my Skywatch post!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Wonderful aerial shot; makes a lovely Sky Watch!

Anne-Berit said...

Awesome!!!

Ellyn said...

Great shot. I really enjoyed it.

Andrea said...

AWESOME

Angie said...

That is a superb shot!

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, what an exciting shot! I'd LOVE to visit Alaska. ;-)

bcmomtoo said...

I love looking at the clouds from a plane. I always have this urge to jump out and roll around in them.

Carletta said...

Simply beautiful - a gorgeous image!

Lara said...

beautiful! and congrats for such a nice anniversary!

Paulie said...

Love it -- photo above the clouds!

Shirley Fyfe said...

Such a fantastic landscape photo for Sky Watch!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments on my Sky Watch too!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers