Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Looking for a Rainbow

I'm sitting at my computer organizing pictures and it begins to rain outside and the sun is shining. So I said to my husband, look it's raining and the sun is out. I'm going to see if I can see a rainbow. So here I go with camera in hand. Needless to say after walking all around the yard looking up into the sky holding my camera and the umbrella, no rainbow to be found. So I had to take a picture of something.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

The flowers are beautiful. Sorry you couldn't find a rainbow.

Sharon said...

Good choice!

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Thank you for visiting my blog on Sky Watch Friday. What a great site you have and a gorgeous family too. All the best to you and yours. Have a good week ... I will be back!

Michele said...

Oh, but this is still a beautiful treat... these pink roses are amazing!!

Paulie said...

Close to a rainbow as you could get! Love it!

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful flowers!! Maybe a rainbow next time :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers