Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Skywatch

My husband actually took this picture. I had forgotten about it and found it a couple of days ago. I think it may be one of my favorites!

28 comments:

Rose said...

I am sure it would be one of my favorites, too!

Unknown said...

a stunning shot!
My Sky Watch Friday post

Michele said...

Oh my... this is fantastic! Well worth framing and hanging on the wall for display... incredible colors and the perspective is awesome. Very nice!

david mcmahon said...

Great capture - and a great shot.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

This is really pretty. The colors are wonderful.

Pretty Life Online said...

nice one for SWF! Happy weekend! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.

SandyCarlson said...

The artificial and natural light together make a great effect.

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo -- a great capture with really interesting blue lights that make it stand out.

BTW, I really like your last SWF of the Washington monument--wonderful color in that sky!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Linda: That is a wonderfully captured shot of the bridge and Sky.

shutter happy jenn said...

Great shot of the bridge! I love the colors, too!

Your blog doesn't allow non-Blogger users to comment, so I will use my blogger account, but my SWF picture is posted HERE.

Hope you could drop by, too! Thanks!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Kudos to your husband. That's a lovely, lovely photograph! Thanks for sharing it with us on Sky Watch.

imac said...

Great shot

Pappy said...

Very nicely done. Late evening photos are sometimes difficult.

Paulie said...

I can understand why you like it so much! Gorgeous colors and silhouette.

Angie said...

That's beautiful! Tell hubby, well done from me!

Anonymous said...

I'm back ...
Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!

But guess what, I'm so happy. If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see this great photo!

Petunia said...

This is very nice:) The colours are so beautiful!

Petunia's SWF

Tom said...

Just to let you know I have visited and seen your post. I thank you for joining in this week and being part of the Sky Watch community.
Tom :O)

Alan said...

Sunset from near the Adams Mark? Nice shot. I've got to get downtown with the camera someday soon.

Andrea said...

WOW, that is beautiful

dot said...

Wow! He did good. The colors in the sky are gorgeous!

Charlene Amsden said...

Gorgeous! I like the way the sunset shines through the bridge.

Anonymous said...

great job!! SWF

esnorway said...

werry nice pic

Unknown said...

Great capture for sky watch!
Have a nice weekend.

Willard said...

Definitely an outstanding shot! I like it a lot!

AnneKa said...

Great photo for sky watch!
From AnneKa in Norway

Kerri Farley said...

FAbulous shot!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers