Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, June 20, 2008

Skywatch

Silhouette of a roller-coaster

Hint of a rainbow

The sun always shines

I rarely post more than one picture for skywatch, but this week I just had too many to choose from. So here are some of my favorites taken this week while out of town.

19 comments:

Rune Eide said...

I'll go for the first one. It made a very nice silhouette.

PS I, too, usually post only one picture for Sky Watch. It is easier to put a message across.

Tammy said...

I made sure I clicked on you since you are right before me on the Sky Watch list....and bringing up the proverbial rear! :-)

I love that top photo with the roller coaster. All the colors are just beautiful!

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful colours on the first one,but I like them all.Have a nice weekend!

Tom said...

I'm glad you posted all of them :O)

Pat - Arkansas said...

Oh! The roller coaster shot is superb! I enjoyed all of them, though.

Petunia said...

I'm not good with PhotoShop either. My son got PS a few years ago and I have wanted him to teach me for so long now. But he never have the time.. Only friends and fun, you know, and no time for mum;)
So I decided that I had to try on my own..Just a little a little step every day...It is scary - but fun!
I don't like new things at all. But I try to think that I manage to start my own blog without so much help from others, so why not try Photoshop too???
Your shots this week are very beautiful.A very great silhouette:)
Have a nice weekend!

SandyCarlson said...

I'm glad you chose these three! They are different and delightful!

Anonymous said...

These are all good. But I especially love the first one. Beautiful!

dot said...

All three are beautiful shots but the roller coaster silhoeutte is gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Love the pinks and blues in the first picture. But they all are pretty.

Enjoy your weekend.

Lana G! said...

Beautiful shots! I'm glad you shared them all!

Lilli & Nevada said...

There all very beautiful photos i love the first one as the roller coaster outlines the the sky like a picture frame.

By the way Happy Birthday

Paulie said...

I understand why! They are all great -- each in their own way!

I am a little late but here goes anyway. . .

Many happy returns
To the day of they birth.
May sunshine and gladness be given.
May God in His mercy
Prepare you on earth
For a beautiful birthday in heaven!

PS Your grandchildren are darling!

Mike's Travels said...

Love that last one. Stunning!

Lissa said...

I'm with Mike - I love the last one!

Sandy said...

I love all three. That one where the rainbow is just peaking through is my favorite. Seems like some of the most beautiful moments in life can be so easily missed.

Hope you have a great week!

Daniel J Santos said...

beautiful colors, great pictures.

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful contributions to Sky Watch Friday. Great fun to see what everyone decides to share as their view of the sky.

Kerri Farley said...

Awesome skywatch shots....that first one takes my breath away!!
I wouldn't want to be riding on that though :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers