Today is my birthday. We went out to dinner with our children and grandchildren. Then over to my daughters for cake and ice cream. I love spending time with them.
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
8 comments:
Oh, I goofed and put all my comments under skywatch. . . go read it there.
Congratulations! What an amazing cake... Mmm.
Happy Birthday Sweet Linda.... I'm sorry I missed it yesterday. My world is so crazy in the last week and I don't see much relief soon.
I really hope your day was special and the cake looks soooo yummy!!
It's nice when you can spend it with loved ones!
(Hugs)
Happy Birthday to you dear Linda! You are a great blog pal and I think you are beautiful both inside and out. You sure don't look old enough to be a grandmother!
Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary! Love you Mom!
That cake does look good... :) Looks like you had a very Happy Birthday - you certainly deserve it :)
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Aunt Linda,
Happy Birthday to you!
(And, yes I did sing that outloud as I typed it!)
What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! And a lovley family you have!!!
Post a Comment