Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, June 13, 2008

Skywatch

Can you see what is hidden in the trees?



Yes, it is a Hawk!

19 comments:

Sharon said...

I see!! Cool :)

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Good spotting! Great pix!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Good eye and good photos.

EG CameraGirl said...

I can see something in the trees but I must confess that I don't kow what it is.

Kay said...

What fun to have captured the hawk in the trees!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Yes i see it Beautiful

Anonymous said...

perfect catch for Sky Watch Friday! earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books…. Mine’s up too hope you can drop by but if you already visited then thanks.

FO - 2 said...

I see.
Nice series. :)

Anne-Berit said...

Yes,I can,great shots!

SandyCarlson said...

Someone who'd rather not be seen, perhaps! What an eye you have.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Coopers Hawk to me. Nice shot. Have a nice weekend.

Juliana said...

i see...i see :D

Please visit mine also :D Thanks

Tom said...

Thank you for joining in with Sky Watch this week and helping to make it special.

Tom :O)

Excellent captures..

Michele said...

Oh, these are great captures, Linda. Awesome... you had a good eye to see it way up there!! Very nice.
Mountain Retreat

Ingrid said...

I don't know what kind it is but it's a big bird !

Andrea said...

Great capture. I really like these shots.

Raining here in Georgia. We NEED it too.

esnorway said...

werry nice shots

maryt/theteach said...

Ronlin, yes I thought it was a hawk! Great photo!

Unknown said...

I see, nice series!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers