Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flag Day

The Pledge of Allegiance

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of
America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.


4 comments:

Andrea said...

I pledged to the Amercian flag every day this past week as we were in Vacation Bible School. Last night was the last night so I am still exhausted.

I live your pledge post and picture of the flag.

Lissa said...

AMEN!

Paulie said...

Nice capture! My post today is about Flag day also -- come and see our celebration!

I LOVE the typo in andrea's comment. I hope many "live" our pledge.

dot said...

Beautiful post for Flag Day. I think our flag is so pretty.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers