Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ABC Wednesday

"U" is for United States of America

Puzzle of the United States of America
Flag of the United States of America
Capitol of the United States of America

17 comments:

Leslie: said...

Well, of course! what else but the U S of A! Good ones! :D Have a great week.

ellen b. said...

Wonderful choice for U.
I love the USA...
and I also really like the United Kingdom...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I am afraid to admit I did not think of USA.

Paulie said...

I didn't even think of it. . . good photos to illustrate US!

Dragonstar said...

The puzzle looks good, nice and colourful. Very useful to help children to learn the layout of their country.

me ann my camera said...

Of course, what a great choice for U!

mrsnesbitt said...

Wonderful! So honest and true!

Reader Wil said...

My first idea was U for U.S.A but as I have never been there,and consequently no photos, I had to find another U word. And therefore I am glad you came up with United States of America.

Petunia said...

Great choice for U! Very good photos too!

Profile Not Available said...

Beautiful photos!

Katney said...

Perfect images representing the country.

Michele said...

Ahhh... I think this is the first of the USA I have seen and your photos are beautiful....
Mountain Retreat

Kerri Farley said...

Oh this is a PERFECT U post! I love those little puzzles....my kids had one when they were little.

Neva said...

Very good choice of "U"s.....
Mine is here.

Andrea said...

PERFECT! Now why didn't I think of that. I have a flag flying in my front yard. Sometimes I make things so hard on myself.

nonizamboni said...

Perfect choices! And my daughters had a puzzle like that too...that was about 25 yrs. ago, however. :O)
Thanks for sharing.

dot said...

That shot of the capitol is gorgeous. Growing up I had one of those puzzles of the USA map and I loved seeing how fast I could put it together.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers