Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hurricane Season Begins

This is the Atlantic Ocean without a Hurricane. As we begin another year of those dreaded storms I wonder how many will start in this very ocean. I pray we have another light season this year.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I pray you do as well. Be safe.

dot said...

I've just been thinking about this also. Last year was so mild it's scary to think what this year will bring.

Andrea said...

I hope it is a mild hurricane season too. We had so much devastation the past several years but you are right last year was a calm season. We do need rain but not destruction.

Lilli & Nevada said...

I have never been close to a hurricane as we don't have them here, It would scare the heck out of me hope you don't get it

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers