Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, May 31, 2008

He's Back

There he was just perched on the fence.
Caught him as he was flying away. I missed the shot of him on a branch because I couldn't find him.
I just love birds in flight.

4 comments:

dot said...

I love birds in flight but don't have much luck photographing them. You got some good shots!

Michele said...

WOW WOW.... these are fantastic. WOW... I just cannot keep my eyes of these. I really have a hard time photographing birds in flight. I get so disoriented and end up flat on my face. LOL. Great job of such a beautiful bird! Congrats.

Andrea said...

Wow, great capture of that bird in flight.

Mike's Travels said...

He' a beautiful colour!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers