Looking back at this picture we were young and so in love. Thirty-three years later the only thing that has changed is that we aren't so young anymore.
Happy belated 33rd anniversary.Don't the years just fly by!!Your wedding cake looks a lot like our wedding cake.I need to get out my wedding pictures and scan some on my computer to put on my blog.What a wonderful idea for our 35th year of marriage!
11 comments:
Anniversary AND birthday!! What a great week :) Happy Birthday AND Happy anniversary!
Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment!
You look great in blue and my favorite photo of you two is in the sidebar.
Happy Anniversary! What sweet pictures!
Great pictures! What do ya'll eat to make you look so young? Even in the first photo you look about 16. Maybe it's because I'm old. lol
Yes Sharon it is busy - but still not as busy as the month of March.
Thanks Paulie - that's my favorite picture also.
That's close Dot - I was just 19!
Happy birthday and Happy Anniversary!! You are doubly blessed this weekend.
I was waiting on this post! Happy Anniversary to some GREAT parents!
But you made a lovely couple then and still do! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary! You are a very nice couple by the looks of it!
Happy belated 33rd anniversary.Don't the years just fly by!!Your wedding cake looks a lot like our wedding cake.I need to get out my wedding pictures and scan some on my computer to put on my blog.What a wonderful idea for our 35th year of marriage!
Post a Comment