
These pictures are of my 2 children. Top picture is my firstborn and the bottom is her baby brother born almost 3yrs later. Thirty-one years ago God blessed me with the wonderful privilege of being a mom. While it has been the hardest thing I have ever done it also has been the most rewarding. Wow, it seems like just yesterday. I still remember the way I felt the first time I held them both. Frighten at the responsiblity, but so very honored.
Happy Mother's Day!
3 comments:
My gosh, such a beautiful Mom with her precious cargo! Hope your Mother's day was wonderful.
I feel the same way. Happy Mother's Day!
My oldest daughter snet me a picture of me holding her. I had forgot about the picture. At that time I thought I was so fat because I gained a good bit of weight while I was pregnant but what I would give today to be just that fat now. LOL Yes, I have gained even more weight than I was in that picture.
Post a Comment