Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, May 12, 2008

Three Sisters

Yesterday, one by one the girls showed up at Mom and Dad's house to visit mom for Mother's Day! So I decided it was time for some family pictures. Mom's still taking her chemo, so she wasn't up for having any pictures. I'm sure she enjoyed watching us from the porch acting like kids again. It was very windy here today, you would of thought it was March instead of May. It was a great day.

7 comments:

Mike's Travels said...

Aaaah!

dot said...

Nice picture of three pretty ladies! I'm sure your mother was happy seeing ya'll having fun.

Red barns are always nice but tan would also be a good color. I hate making decisions like that. Let your husband decide then you can blame him if it doesn't look right. lol

Michele said...

You all look so young and vibrant... so happy... a picture that is worth so much ... absolutely beautiful, worth framing!

Andrea said...

I am sure your mom is proud of her three beautiful daughters.

I hope everything goes well with your mother's treatments. She is in my prayers.

Leslie: said...

You should have that photo framed for your Mom. Then you'll all be at her side always. So happy that you were able to be with her for Mother's Day. I really missed mine this year, but I did a post to pay tribute to her.

Also enjoyed your previous post about having your own 2 children. My oldest is 31 as well and the younger one is 3 1/2 years younger.

Paulie said...

Great when families can get together. I haven't seen any of mine in a very long time. I don't drive and they are spread so far apart. . .

Petunia said...

What a gorgeous photo of three beautiful women!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers