Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Skywatch


In an earlier post this week I thought maybe I got a picture of an eagle flying overhead. A Day later I heard the same noise and began looking to the sky to see if I could see the Bird. It was close but I didn't see anything in the sky. Then my eyes were drawn to a tall pine tree in my neighbors yard. There he/she was in the very top of the tree. It was a Hawk not an Eagle. I was a little disappointed. However, I continued to watch and take pictures of the Hawk for about 30 minutes as he came and went from the tree. My last picture is a little blurry, because this bird is really fast and it was really hard to focus.


17 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh no, that is AWESOME!!!

Paulie said...

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion -- I think they are wonderful, especially the last one!

Juliana said...

love your last shot....

Mine in here Thanks

Carletta said...

No need to be disappointed because these are wonderful!

FO - 2 said...

Great captures. :)
Great Sky watch.

Ida

imac said...

Nice work.


Pop over and see Belvoir Castle Gardens skies.

Pretty Life Online said...

great entry for SWF! Happy weekend! Hope you'll visit SWF entry too...

SandyCarlson said...

I love the king of the mountain in that first picture. These are just great.

Tom said...

I think the last picture is a stunner. the wing feather show up very well.. A great capture and a great Sky Watch.
Tom

Anonymous said...

I think they are wonderful, especially the last one!

dot said...

Really great shots and I especially like the last one!

Anne-Berit said...

Wonderful photos of the Hawk!

Anonymous said...

nice one for SWF! I fell from the sky. I'm a parachutist, and I missed my mark. Mine's up too hope you can visit.

Daniel J Santos said...

excellent catch, great pictures.

Unknown said...

Really great shots!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Those are some fabulous photos you got there

Alan said...

It is a lovely hawk. Nothing to be disappointed about there. :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers