Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, February 11, 2008

Yellow Rose of Texas

I took this picture today. I think winter is over in the south!

11 comments:

dot said...

No roses like that here! Beautiful! Thanks for the laugh about your father-in-law!

Rune Eide said...

We'll have to keep our roses in-door a little bit longer...

Thank you for a nice comment!

Lissa said...

Is that in your yard? Pretty!

Sharon said...

Is that in your yard? That's beautiful!

Sharon said...

LOL, ditto Melissa :)

Mike's Travels said...

It's also been amazingly warm here!
This I Do...

Linda said...

This rose is in M&A's yard. She was so proud of it.

Lissa said...

Wow! I'd be proud, too. Is it from Mimmie's rose bush?

Andrea said...

What a beautiful yellow rose. Our roses bloom in May right around Mother's Day.

Leslie: said...

Oh my goodness! That is a glorious yellow rose! We haven't a prayer to see one of those for quite some time yet. :D

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Yay! I have a yellow rose on my kitchen counter this morning and snow/ice covers my car. Thank God for roses!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers