Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Water Tower

It took me a few days, but I was up for the challenge. Here are just a couple of the Towers I managed to find.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Good shots of those water towers. Isn't it nice to know those towers give us the water that comes out of our faucets at home.

Leslie: said...

We don't see towers like that here as our water comes from a reservoir up in the mountains. We have wonderful pure soft water that you can drink right from the tap.

dot said...

You did a good job! The first one looks like the Purina checkerboard and the second one looks identical to one I have.

Linda said...

Thanks! The first one is the Water Tower at Camp Blanding. The second was taken in Live Oak.

Daryl said...

Nice water towers!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers