Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, February 15, 2008

Skywatch

Sunrise, Sunset, Cloud formations, Clear, Stormy, etc. But my favorite is crystal blue with no clouds at all.

26 comments:

Leslie: said...

Lovely! Just lovely! :D

Andrea said...

Perfect sky watch picture.

Sharon said...

Wonderful! I have to get a better camera so I can get the moon! Great post.

dot said...

Hey! That's the same moon I took a picture of. lol. Blue skies are great!

Sharon said...

Perfect!! I saw that view through my bathroom window this morning. Beautiful :)

Meggie said...

I see the moon!! Lovely shot.

Joyismygoal said...

Awesome color such a nice sky watch week

Lana G! said...

Blue and Beautiful!

FO - 2 said...

Lovely! :)

Daniel J Santos said...

excellent image, well done.

SandyCarlson said...

That is a marvelous shade of blue!

Rune Eide said...

The trees made a nice difference for the picture of the moon!

Tom said...

Blue skies and green trees.. how stunning.

Daryl said...

and just that teensy bit o'moon!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

this is such a GREAT BLUE sky! Welldone:)

Come and see my DUTCH skywatch,
and listen to my favorite music while watching...

Greetings JoAnn
Enjoy your weekend:)

Petunia said...

Nive moon shot!

Misty DawnS said...

No clouds, but I can see that moon peeking over the trees ;-) Great shot!

Yolanda said...

I love the moon capture here against the blue sky.

Mike's Travels said...

Nice. Crystal blue is my favourite too.
My Skywatch

bcmomtoo said...

I think God's favorite color must be blue. or green. or yellow. or red. or orange. or....

I love your blue sky and the moon.

Marie said...

Nice shot!

Paulie said...

After all the rainy, dreary days we have had this winter, that's what I want too! Nice moon capture in the photo.

Andree said...

Peek-a-boo moon! Great shot! My Sky Watch is here!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful blue sky!

Kahshe Cottager said...

I long for these bright blue skies .. it will mean spring is here!

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful Skywatch! I love Blue Skies too!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers