Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
.jpg)

9 comments:
SWEET!! What an awesome job. That's gonna look great going down the road. :)
I love it! You gotta get a picture of the hard wood on the bed, though.
neat truck, my husbands brother has restored several old cars and trucks. The first one tho took him over 10 yrs.
This is a very nice looking truck
Just beautiful! He did a good work!
My husband loves old cars too!
That looks terrific! I bet someone is always trying to buy it from him.
That is a pretty truck. Through restoration I bet he has a lot of money in it.
I haven't a clue how much money he has in it. My Dad is pretty frugile and he has done most of the work in it himself.
Next weekend he will show it for the first time. I hope he gets a trophy or something. Whenever he takes it I hope to get some more picture. The truck bed is wood, it is very pretty. My Dad is 73, and you would never guess it. I think doing this kind of stuff helps keep him young.
This looks awesome, although I thought it looked pretty darn good in the silver, too.
Hey, if he wants to show it off...I have somewhere he can bring it for just that! :-)
Post a Comment