Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"D" is for DISNEY -Day of Dreams


I can't believe it took me so long to think of this. Last year we took "K" to Disney to celebrate her 4th Birthday. For her it was a dream come true. These are just a few of my favorite pictures during the trip.



Anticipation of what the Day beholds

In front of the castle with Mom and Dad


Driving with Daddy


Donald Duck in the parade


After the Light Parade she looked right into my face and said "Granma thank you so much for sharing my Birthday with me"

19 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Must have been a lot of fun - for all three of you!

Patty said...

Oh what fun. Disney is the pefect word for todays post!

mrsnesbitt said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Beautiful Babe!

Pernille said...

Wow, I just would love to go to the Disney one time of my life!!
Have a nice day:)

Pernille said...

I forgot to say that you had wonderful photos to the D!!

FO - 2 said...

"K" is very very cute! :)))
We went to Disney Land in Paris, three years ago. It was great fun! :)

Daryl said...

What a wonderful memory! Great D!

dot said...

How sweet! She is such a pretty girl!

Lissa said...

Wonderful "D" post - it was a great time. Can't wait to go back.

Berit T said...

Very good!! I could like to be here one week!

Sharon said...

Oh, how much fun!! I can't wait to go back either :)

(Yes, I thought the scheme looked familiar...what can I say, we have great taste!)

Neva said...

I didn't even think of Disney and I LOVE Disney. Cute post.

Leslie: said...

Oh my gosh! I'm smiling HUGE! What a cutie pie she is! If you've noticed on my site, I'm anxiously awaiting the birth of my grand daughter any time in the next 3 weeks. I can hardly wait to go to Disneyland with her and her big brother (he's 4).

Katney said...

What a sweetie!

VP said...

Lovely - I bet you all had a fun Day!

Mrs Mac said...

Beautiful! What a lovely little princess!

Dragonstar said...

What a beauty, and what a sweet story.

Sharon said...

I can't believe I missed this great "D" post on Wednesday. wonderful fun and family memories!

Kerri Farley said...

What a Sweet and WonDerful D Post!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers