Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
22 comments:
Wow, how beautiful is that!
I had to look it up to see where it is. It really is beautiful!
Gorgeous beyond words. Each week, I think that I've seen the best Sky Watch photos, and then the next week comes and they are even better. This week's Sky Watch photos are stunning - and yours is one of the best, in my opinion.
Beautiful colors
Lovely capture. :)
It looks relaxing.
Beautiful, or as in the song
Oh, what a wanderful morning
A wonderful sunrise!
A love your sunrise! it looks like a warm place on the planet earth. Here wee have cold winter.
you just can't beat a sunrise over a harbour can you?
nice shot. enjoy your w/e.
That is a postcard!
A real perfect view...
The summer is not fare away. The boats are waiting, you are waiting (?) and I am waiting!
Stunning! :) That is one of the best Sky Watch pictures I've seen all morning.
NICE!!
Looks like you'll have a beautiful day!
Very beautiful. like the colors. Nice!
So many are doing water and the sky. Yours is a beauty. I wish I was there.
awesome
What a beautiful sunset!
Beautiful peaceful scene.
My Skywatch
Perfect! The masts, the reflection, the way the clouds seem to move away from the light . . . it's postcard perfect! My Sky Watch is here. Thank you.
This is lovely! :D
Post a Comment