Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Strawberries and Chocolate


Are you hungry yet?

7 comments:

Pat N Fl said...

Good pictures and a great time. You ladies did good work on all food.

Thanks to all that helped.

dot said...

Yummy!!

Andrea said...

My mouth is watering. You are bad to make us lust. Now I want strawberries and CHOCOLATE....just need the healthier strawberries but I will take the chocolate too. See what you have done to me. I have got to get off this blog!!!! LOL

Leslie: said...

Good thing the Lord promised us no temptations without a way out! ;D

I'll just look and not touch! lol

Sharon said...

Oh that looks so good!!!

Alan said...

No - not hungry - I had quite enough of all of it last night. Nice shots though. :)

Lissa said...

My hubby made white chocolate dipped strawberries last night after I got home. I, having had enough of chocolate, did not offer to help. :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers