A look back at Granma for a picture
Today my daughter and I attended a Bible Study class that is being offered at our Church. After class, as she was talking, I whispered to her, "I'll go pick up "C" for you". She was grateful. So I went to get him and of course she was still talking. As we were waiting I thought, I just happen to have my camera in the car. So of course, I took advantage of the opportunity to snap a few shots.
These picture remind me of one of the scriptures we discussed. The verse is found in Luke 15:16 "But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for such is the kingdom of God."
The word children in the orginal Greek refers to infant. Infants trust completely on a mother, father or caregiver to supply everything for them. We as adults need to trust and rely on God in the same way.
9 comments:
What a sweetie!
Good post. I agree, we should look to our Heavenly Father for everything. He can do a much better job than we can.
Your grandson is adorable.
Nice post and a beautiful baby!
Those are so good! That is a really good analogy too. Sometimes, when things get to be a little more than I can bear, I just picture myself curled up in His lap with His arms around me. It helps.
Great pictures of my baby boy! What can I say, I like to talk. :)
He's such a doll. I missed him this morning, but I didn't want to get everyone sick :(
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Adorable! And so true...
Post a Comment