Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Day to Worship

Church Steeple
uploaded by Arnieadam
I found this pictures under Webshot and thought is was appropriate for today.
I hope you took advantage of the awesome privilege we have of gathering together with fellow believers in Christ to worship Him.

4 comments:

dot said...

I'm ashamed to say that I skipped out on the evening service but I did go to Sunday School and the morning service.
Hope you had a nice day!

Andrea said...

You had the same thoughts as I did for your blog today. Good to hear of the ones who do attend church. God has been too good to me for me not to take time out of my week to worship Him.

Linda said...

Amen Sister - I continue to be amazed when I think of just how much God has blessed us!

Lissa said...

Love that photo!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers