Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
6 comments:
I love when the azaleas bloom! What is even better is when the azaleas and dogwood bloom at the same time.
That is a beautiful azalea bloom. Love the color.
A promising sign. :)
It seems too early for that but I guess I'm much farther north than you. They are so lovely! This is a great shot.
You commented on my blog about making a mosaic. Here's the site I use: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
It's one of the flickr toys from Big Blue Labs. If you have your photos in a set on flickr you can just input the set URL and it does it all for you. Then it puts the mosiac in your flickr photos like any other photo.
Ok, this year I AM GOING to Ravine Gardens!! I said I was last year and never made it.
That is a pretty neat place - we went back in November, I think - not much blooming then - I didn't even take any pictures - I will go back again.
Post a Comment