Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
6 comments:
Cute! I wonder where the hare is.
Turtle, turtle! :) Love your new header pic.
We all need to slow down in life and enjoy more. Not in physical exercise but in our daily rushed lives so we could have more time for the ones we love. Cute post.
I love turtles! I seem to be drawn to them whenever I see them. Guess I'm trying to tell myself to slow down.
Love the new header picture, too!! Where did you find this turtle?
Along the side of the road!
Post a Comment