Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Coke a Cola Collection

My attempt at "ABC Wednesday"
These two were made by my Son as gifts to me.




My kitchen is decorated in all Coke a Cola stuff. I took pictures a just a few things!

20 comments:

Rune Eide said...

I hate to say it, but I prefer Pepsi...

Pernille said...

What a great coca Cola stuff:)

Neva said...

I prefer Coke so this is fabulous! Good "C">

Andrea said...

Coca Cola items are expensive in the antique shops around here. So hang on to your valuables or get rich off them. Good choice for a "C" post.

Andrea said...

I forgot to mention, we do not see many cabooses on the end of trains anymore either. I found this one parked on an old railroad track in town. I remember as a child waiting to see the red caboose at the end of the train.

Linda said...

I actually don't drink Pepsi or coke. Stopped drinking them after gallbladder surgery and haven't started back. I just like the look!

Dragonstar said...

What a lovely collection! The nicest thing about Coca-Cola is the cheerful red - great!

FO - 2 said...

A great collection. I prefer water though.... ;)

VP said...

Me? I prefer Pepsi, but these are great photos

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh i wish i had some of those, i have some coke stuff in one of my rooms great stuff

Edmund (the explorer) Nesbitt said...

Mummy and Daddy have some friends who have an original coca cola machine!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I have a vintage Coke a Cola sign.
Didn't think to post it though for my C.

Have a Blessed Happy Healthy
Fun Creative Thinking Year!!!

dot said...

Nice ABC post! I laughed at Runee's comment because I prefer Sam's Coke from WalMart. If you've never visited the Coke center in Atlanta you should if you are ever this way. I loved being able to taste all the different flavors.
Have a coke and a smile!

Janet said...

Even though I was a Pepsi gal I think your "C" photos are great.

Katney said...

I also prefer Pepsi--to drink. A Coca Cola collection is a fun one, though.

Sharon said...

I love coke, and I love your kitchen :)

ArneA said...

second Coke
Cock Zero is my wife´s favorite. I prefer beer.

Paulie said...

neat Collection of coke things for C.

Anne-Berit said...

Coca cola it is,great c from you:o)

Max-e said...

Coke is so universal. My wife and I once did a series on Coke adverts. We took pics of coke billboards and signs wherever we found them and realised that you don't have to travel too far to see a coke sign and also find them in the most unlikely places

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers